Friday, May 29, 2015

My twin and I

As most of you aware, i was born as a twin 29 years back in HUSM kubang kerian. We were separated following our dream right after our SPM in 2003. Time flies so fast, it has been nearly 12 years! Chasing our dream is never easy, i am in Engineering and she is in Medical line. I loves physics and she loves biology haha..really? But Allah knows everything, after all those ups and down we have been through, we finally choosing to be in the teaching profession,being a lecturer! What a beautiful plan from HIM to both of us. She was in india during her undergraduate studies and right now, i am in manchester pursuing my PhD studies, we were at different time frame and place but apparently with the same mission and vision, searching for knowledge.

The most frequent question been asking by other people to us " tak gaduh ke masa kecil?" we used to be a real fighter during our childhood time haha fighting and quarrelling are two common things for every kids. Having said that, those things keep us closer and understand each other better. To be honest, as we were always together most of the time during our school day, thus, we dont have much space to get closer to other people. Remembering this quote told by one of my friend "friends always change but family members remain with you, forever :)" Nonetheless, this situation has changed when me and my twin were destined to further our bachelor degree at two different continent (me in my homeland,malaysia while she was in bangalore india). Being alone and survival (without my twin) for the first time is quite challenging. Initially, i always feel alone hehe i was lucky enough been surrounded by easy-going roommates and it cured myself. In fact, things much better and went smoothly when my time was occupied with classes and activities :)

wani,
manchester,uk.
Life has no smooth road for any of us, we just have to keep looking upward :)





No comments:

Post a Comment